Sunday, June 16, 2013

Totally Forgot

How I forgot my daughter's 6th birthday in my last post is beyond me. I'm going to blame it on all the craziness lately. LOL. Madison had begged for a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party for years.Fortunately  she fell in love with Best Gymnastics, so we were able to have her party there for the past two years.I wasn't so lucky this year. I loathe Chuck E. Cheese. But to my surprise, it was actually a really fun birthday party.We were very lucky to be the only party at that time.That is the key. I'm an only child so I don't share very  well, so this was perfect! she had a blast and the party host was AMAZING. She went WAY out of her way to make sure it was a very memorable event for Madison!



Madison had a great birthday celebration at school.


 She had a fun time with her grandparents eating at Texas Roadhouse (tradition to sit on the saddle)


And this year she asked her friends to bring donations for the Flower Mound Humane Society in lieu of gifts. Here she is donating them.




No comments:

Post a Comment